The official certification of a building, using a well-developed and evolving benchmark, ensures that the best holistic building solutions are delivered on your project. We offer a variety of certification options through the GBCSA and USGBC.
We can assist in:
- Providing workshops for Green Star, EDGE and LEED certifications.
- Developing strategy and budget assessments for achieving ratings.
- Guidance and support through the assessment period of the project.
- Site monitoring and reporting to ensure strategies for ratings are implemented.
- Management of documentation and submission for review and certification.
The GBCSA offers the following rating tools:
Green Star New Buildings: Developed for new builds or major renovations, these rating tools cover Commercial Office, Retail, Multi-Unit Residential, and Public and Education Buildings.
Existing Buildings: Developed to assess and confirm the sustainable performance of existing buildings, with a focus on the efficient operations and management of the building. This can be reassessed every 3 years and ensures that the building is evolving as policy and technology develop.
Interiors: Developed for new office and tenant directed fit-outs and can be applied to a single or multi-tenant fit outs.
EDGE for Residential: Developed by the International Finance Corporation, EDGE (Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies) caters specifically for the residential property market. This is a cost-effective rating tool aimed at single/multi-unit residential homes and developments.
The LEED rating tool offered by the USGBC is developed for New Buildings